SONZ Melody Autoclave B-Class - MELODY Steam Sterilizer B Class Autoclaves In Pakistan
Autoclave Melody of class B with 12/18/23-litre capacity to sterilize the material and tools used everyday in clinics, laboratories, hospitals, tattoo studios, etc. Quiet and including pre-programmed sterilization cycles depending on the type of material.
New Top Inlay Type Water Tank : Strictly meets the standard of EN13060, which makes wash And cleaning much more convenient.
European B standard: Standard Class B with three times vacuum and drying, the remaining temperature of sterilized instrument is less than 0.2%
High Vacuum Degree: The vacuum data can reach -0.8bar, it fits various instrument, including package unpackaged solid hollow multi-apertures and inset pipes. It makes sure the instrument can be sterilized completely.
Rapid Drainage Connector: Rapid drainage can be realized by plugging in interface
Steam Generator: Original steam generating fuzzy control system with PWM Pulse width modulation Carefully feel a slight-difference In the chamber, adjusting the corresponding duty Cycle modulation. Each time, the chamber temperature Rising rate is the same.
It is a complete Class B Pre-Vacuum autoclave. Front panel of simple reading and easy operation through press-botton keys. LED indicators of purity and level of distilled water and level of the water tank used, activated by sensors. Selector of custom and pre-programmed functions.
- It is intended to sterilize any autoclavable material, whether solid, field, rubber, articulated, porous, cotton and fabric.
- Has Bowie & Dick, Helix and vacuum tests. And Príon program that requires rigorous parameters such as 3 pre-vacuum, correct conjugation of time-temperature-pressure and vacuum drying (closed door).
- 304 AISI 304-18 / 8 steel chamber, without welding amendments, whose finish facilitates internal cleaning and maintenance.
- Distillate chamber with water quality sensor
- USB connectivity for simultaneous recording, in pendrive, of the phases of the cycle, including the aborted ones, rationalizing the management and granting transparency and security to users and patients.
- PWM preheating system that operates by pulse modulation with electronic precision, conjugated with the ring in the form of a tape and guarantees regularity, stability and maintenance of the temperature inside the stainless steel chamber, with time and productivity gain.
- Steam production system injected in a preheated chamber that avoids the condensation of the distillate, penetrates the less accessible points of the loads, sterilizes with more uniformity and efficiency, preserves the integrity of the sterilized material, saves time and reduces cost.
- Vacuum drying programmable and customizable by the user between 20 and 60 minutes.
- Vacuum produced by a 2-head, low noise pump with a capacity of -0.9 bar.
Chamber - 304 stainless steels (Medical)
Pressure variation: 0.0bar - 2.3bar
Sterilization temperatures: 121°C and 134°
Cycles: Packaged materials, Unpacked, Prion,Porous, Bowie & Dick, Helix.
Chamber Size : Φ245X450 mm
External size 670X470X400 mm
Package size 765x560x495 mm
Water tank: 4L
Neto Weight: 53 Kg