AURUM PRO GUTTA PERCHA POINTS (MARKING) by META BIOMED in Pakistan - META BROMED Products Supplier in PAKISTAN
- 4-year shelf life
- Stiff and flexible
- Excellent radiopacity
- Various sizes, tapers, packages
- Gutta percha point is a dental material which do not irritates tissues and periapical areas.
- Color coded tips for easy identification of sizes.
- Sterile and highly absorbent.
- Firm yet flexible for easy application.
- Stiff enough to be inserted into root canal
- It allows to fit the point inside the canal.
- Carefully graduated sizes and tapers
- Excellent quality.
- Hand rolled endodontic points used to fill a prepared root canal prior to tooth restoration.
- Uniformly rolled from the finest Gutta Percha to extremely close tolerance.
- Suitable for vertical and lateral condensation.
- Easily discernable in X-ray.
- Long shelf life and freshness assured.
- Variety in the selection of sizes and packaging available.
Available in several sizes.
- Made from natural material.
- Color coded.
- Latex free.
- Do not sterilize in autoclave.
- Made in Korea.
- 1 box.
- Sizes: 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 15-40, 45-80, F1, F2, F3, F1-F3