Refund & Return Policy
BRIGHT WAY TECHNOLOGIES (PVT) LTD will gladly accept the return of new, unused, and undamaged merchandise within 30 days from delivery date Returns after 05 days are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
The returned merchandise must be in its original condition and accompanied by proof of purchase and the original copy of the warranty, as well as the original documentation and packaging, otherwise the return will no be honored.
- All used, refurbished, demo medical equipment is a Final Sale. These products are not refundable or exchangeable without a prior written permission from BRIGHT WAY.
- We do not accept returns or exchange of the disposable products.
- Returns which have suffered physical damage during use, opening of package by the customer or during transit back to BRIGHT WAY will not be accepted for any reason.
- Returns for BRIGHT WAY brand products; such as medical carts, evacuation chairs and EMS stretchers are subject to up to 30% restocking fee. Customer is also responsible for return shipping.
- Made-to-Order products such as; power tables, exam tables, medical cabinets, shelving, sinks, curtain track, whirlpools, etc. are not returnable and are nonrefundable. Once a Made-to-Order item has been put into production, a cancellation fee of up to 40% may apply. Once these products have been shipped, they cannot be returned to BRIGHT WAY and may only be repaired or returned to the manufacturer at the manufacturer’s discretion. All written product warranties will be honored by the manufacturer. Made-to-Order products may take up to several weeks to ship out. If you have a question about Made-to-Order products, please contact our Customer Service Department prior to making the purchase.
- Any product which has been worn or came into contact with the human body is not returnable or refundable. Items such as pillows, diapers, mattresses, braces, hand splints, chair cushions and other medical products are single-use patient items and cannot be returned due to regulations governing the resale of these products.
- Broken or partial cases cannot be returned.
- The used or warranty activated products will never refunded / returned, if acceptable (If brand have acceptance of online warranty cancellation option with fee, fee will be deducted from refund).
- Due to the nature of items marked Specials or On Sale, returns for credit or replacement will be limited to those products that are damaged or defective upon delivery. Due to stock limitations, replacements for Specials or On Sale items may limited.
- Defective medical products will be exchanged with the same type of products ordered.
You must obtain a Return For inspection (RFI) number from BRIGHTWAY® before returning the merchandise. We will not accept any returned merchandise without and RFI number. Contact a Customer Service Specialist to obtain an RFI number.
Returns must be shipped via a prepaid traceable carrier, such as TCS, M&P, Leopards, UPS, DHL, FedEx or Via Pakistan Post, In case of loss or damage, the customer is liable.
Gifts with purchase- free or discounted items shipped as promotional gifts with purchase must be returned along with the qualifying item in original condition as described in the standard return policy. The retail value of the gifts with purchase not returned with the qualifying item will be deducted from the refund or credit amount.
When the product is returned, you will be refunded via your original method of payment. If you paid via bank transfer, (Which is only applicable in the case of sales within Pakistan) you will need to give our Contact Centre your bank details, including the account number, title, bank name and branch code (see Contact Information), If you paid via Online Payment Gateway or paid via card on POS machine (You will be charged 2.85% card transection fee which BRIGHT WAY have beard on your payment processing time). After the parcel is returned to our warehouse, we will refund the product value to you within 72 working Hrs.