Meta BIOMED - MD-Temp Plus - Hydraulic Temporary Restorative - Temporary Cement MD-Temp in Pakistan
MD Temp Plus (Cavit) is a sealant material that can be used to fill cavities temporarily. This product is used in sealing cavities in between appointments so that your patients’ teeth can be functional.
Temporary Cement MD-Temp
E-Temp is a temporary filling material for standard cavities and post-endodontic treatments.
- Temporary filling and sealing.
- Temporary filling of implant sites.
- Adheres to dentin, expands slightly during setting and hardens rapidly to ensure hermetical seal.
- Improved mechanical properties for quick temporary filling.
- Moisture-activated: sets within 25 minutes or less.
- Contains zinc oxide and calcium sulfate.
- Excellent adaptability
- Easy to remove.
- Temporary cavity filling.
- Polyvinyl acetate.
- Zinc Oxide.
- Zinc Sulfate.
- Easy application and removal.
- Hermetically seals the cavity.
- Excellent stability when set.
- Proper crush strength.
- 40g White paste in a jar.