Metapex by Meta Biomed is a premixed root canal filling material composed of Calcium Hydroxide with Iodoform. It has excellent radiopacity and is ideal for many endodontic applications. Plus, it costs half as much as other leading root canal filling materials, making it a great choice for practice looking for quality and cost effectiveness.
- Metapex is Calcium Hydroxide with Iodoform.
- Excellent antibacterial effect and radiopacity.
- Pre-mixed paste.
- Syringe-type for easy delivery of the paste into the canal.
- Disposable tips for prevention of cross-contamination.
- Excellent antibacterial effect and radiopacity
- Pre-mixed paste
- Syringe-type for easy delivery of the paste into the canal
- Disposable tips for prevention of cross-contamination
- Weeping canal
- Formation of a hard tissue barrier (Apexification)
- Root canal filling for deciduous teeth
- Internal & external root resorption
- 2.2g paste in a syringe
- Disposable tips
- One ring rotator for direction control of the tip
Calcium Hydroxide, Iodoform, Silicon oil